Whoever you are (faculty, M.Sc. student, Ph.D. student, research assistant, guest, …), to perform any work at the AIRLab you must be a registered user.
To become an AIRLab user:
- Read carefully the Safety norms and the AIRLab rules. If anything is unclear to you, ask your advisor.
- Depending on the first letter of the surname of your advisor, send an e-mail to Ms Marjorie Ballesteros requesting access to the AIRLab. Your e-mail should specify:
- your advisor’s name;
- the lab location within Politecnico di Milano (e.g., building 7);
- the duration of your thesis or project (ask your advisor for this);
- your personal Politecnico di Milano user code (“codice persona“).
- Send an e-mail to Prof. Andrea Bonarini in which you declare that you have read and understood the Safety norms and the AIRLab rules.
- In a couple of days you should receive an e-mail to fix a meeting with Ing. Fausto Berton to get your personal Polimi badge enabled for access to AIRLab. You will have to go to his office (building 20, ground floor ) to sign a paper and finalize the process.
Once this process is completed, AIRLab is open to you. This is true both metaphorically and in practice: your Polimi badge, in fact, now can unlock the lab’s doors.